Sommers Service Entrance ATS
Synergyâ„¢ Integrated ATS Cuts Installation Time In Half!
The new Synergyâ„¢ Integrated ATS from Sommers Generator Systems is the first automatic transfer switch to meet Canadian safety standards for a service entry. With no interior connections required, the fully pre-wired Sommers Synergy panel can be installed in one step, taking half the time required for a conventional generator service entrance.
By eliminating cumbersome basement or crawl space hookups and routing, the integrated panel saves time and expense for both the contractor and customer.
- developed in conjunction with Cutler-Hammer
- pre-wired NEMA 3R panel
- 200A single-phase utility service meter and disconnect
- 100A available on request ”¢ integrated transfer switch and controls
- auxiliary 15A breaker for generator‘s heater and backup battery
- spare breaker for a second 15A circuit
The Sommers Synergy Integrated ATS meets all ESA electrical code standards and is approved by the Canadian Standards Association.